Monday 16 September 2013

Love enamel dishes!

Yesterday Mr Pickings and I headed out to Paddington which is a hilly suburb with one very long winding street through the middle of it.   Along this street are many cute old Queenslander cottages that have been converted into cafes, galleries, boutiques and with a lovely old St Vinnies.  I cannot resist an enamel dish so these beauties had my name written all over them!  And orange for heaven's sake- never have I seen such delights. So here they are, safely tucked away in my kitchen till they feel the need to migrate to another cook's domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave your comment and I will reply as soon as I can. If you have problems commenting, please try without your WordPress profile. You can try Anonymous (add your name in the text) or your Google account if you have one.