Monday 29 July 2013

Chocolate oat biscuits

As today is such a grey and miserable day out there,  I decided to make a batch of these moreish oat biscuits.  One of my favourite blogs is Faux Fuchsia,  she of the glamorous, funny and well-baked (ha ha!) Brissie lifestyle.   This is an adaptation of her oat biscuits but I add cocoa powder and use some peanut butter chips rather than white choc.  Really you could whatever sort of choc chips you like.  It is very easy and always works out well.  Thoroughly recommended when you feel like a sweet treat. In fact you could whip these up very quickly for unexpected guests if you had a wee bit of warning.



I added 3 level tablespoons of Dutch cocoa to the mix and used slightly less flour than the cup used in her recipe.  Please give them a try readers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave your comment and I will reply as soon as I can. If you have problems commenting, please try without your WordPress profile. You can try Anonymous (add your name in the text) or your Google account if you have one.